Purpose and role of job:
The primary purpose of this position is to provide office support by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects.
- Answer phones and document information properly within a database system.
- Assist with accounting responsibilities, including typing service orders.
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Fulfills requests for information.
- Support the Facilities Department.
- Backup for purchase order entry and inventory.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Education, experience, and other requirements:
Associate’s Degree in Business, or equivalent work experience.
Intermediate computer skills and software aptitude, including Microsoft Office.
Position works Monday–Friday, daylight hours.
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to work independently
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
- Collaboration/Team Player
NAI Pittsburgh offers the following:
- Advancement and increased earning opportunities based upon acquired skills.
- 3 personal days after 90 days.
- 40 hours of vacation after first year. One week paid vacation each additional year, up to 5 years.
- 401(k) match to 3%.
- Vision, Dental, Health Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement (as approved)
- Holiday and company events provided by company.
- Position is salary + overtime (any hours worked past 40 in a given week).
- This job will require you to pass a background check
Job Type: Full-time
Please direct all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org